By now, you might have read (and took notes) of what we curated previously for you this coming Valentine's Day. While blush-toned pieces may very well go with the love month's mushy aura, it's always a good idea to have more outfit ideas when the situation calls for it. Check out what would celebrities wear if they were to celebrate Valentine's Day with their loved ones below:
1) Bad gal Riri would definitely wear something that would make her stand out from the rest of the lovey dovey crowd on Valentine's Day! She gives her best in any outfit she wears, so something bright pink or neon-colored would elevate her date night outfit. Wear this Short Hot Pink Dress ($46) to look as smokin' hot as Rihanna.
2) Emma Roberts, with her petite frame, would enhance her features with a velvet-y type of dress. It just makes her look classier, and her outfit makes for a glamorous date night option. This Metallic Black Sequin Dress ($49) is what you need to spark up your V-Day.
3) Young actress Bella Thorne have her slim figure to thank why she can get away with almost anything she wears! For Valentine's Day, we're guessing she'd wear a fitted dress that would appeal to her body the most. This Red Orange Maxi Mesh ($52) looks sultry enough to flaunt your hot bod this love month.
4) It girl Kendall Jenner has a body of a supermodel, hence, she can wear whatever she likes and still look awesome. Since she's still young, her clothing choices seem to be modern and unique for a date. If you have a similar figure like Kendall, opt for this Sexy Lace Flower Dress Set ($49) and turn heads this V-Day.
5) Emma Watson's striking British bod is envied by many. Although she oftentimes wear clothing pieces that are more masculine for some women's taste, Emma can be quite the foxy lady when she decides to stun the crowd. For Valentine's Day, a chic split dress will definitely work wonders for Emma! Steal her style with this Sides Split Dress ($28).
Who's style are you going to steal this Valentine's Day, ladies?